ICA’s  “FIRST’S”

ICA has a long and distinguished history . Established  in 1926 by Dr. B. J. Palmer, ICA’s primary service in those early years was defending and protecting  chiropractors who were being prosecuted and jailed for “practicing medicine without a license.  The extraordinarily successful record of ICA’s legal team not only kept thousands of chiropractors out of the courts and jails, but helped them to grow and flourish and thus establish chiropractic on a firm footing.  From the role of “protector” ICA  moved on to the role of  “leader.” It is a matter of record that ICA was the: